Burris Taxi & Tours has been in operation since 2009 with pick up/drop off services, airport travel, day tours, around the island tours, Fish Friday trips, and much more. We aim to make your experience as comfortable as possible with services ranging from free WiFi internet, complimentary beverages, music for every mood, custom designed experiences and even tours serving Grenadian cuisine.
Our business is registered with the Government of Grenada, Grenada Tourism Authority, and certified as an official Taxi/Tour Guide Operator in Grenada. For a small island in the Caribbean, the “Isle of Spice” is overflowing with natural beauty, history, cultural sights, and adventures on both land and sea.
Burris Taxi & Tours thrives on showing their guests hidden gems and locally known treasures to ensure they holistically enjoy all that Grenada has to offer. Guests have the luxury of choosing between taxi services, planned half and full day tours, and of course, specialized individual tours. Mobile point of sale machines for Visa and Mastercard are available for payment ease as well as tab options for multiple taxi/tour trips during entire stay.
- 24/7 taxi transport in luxury Toyota Alphard vans.
- A/C and beverages.
- Free WiFi.
- Point of Sale Credit Card Machine.
- Guests are provided with local cell phone for ease of communication with drivers.
- Airport pick up & drop offs (including Jet Center service).
- Taxi service to and from Carriacou ferry, various marinas and cruise ships.
- Customized hourly, half day, and whole day trips (land and sea).
- Beach chair rentals on Grand Anse Beach (next to Native Spirit Scuba Shop and Radisson Grenada Hotel).
Official Taxi/Tour Guide Operator Certificate from T.A. Marryshow Community College.
Licensed Tour Operator under the Grenada Tourism Authority.
Registered business under the Government of Grenada.